IT'S MERELY THE BEGINNING

 This first quarter, we covered a variety of subjects, including the importance in learning the internet access, applying search terms in doing web research, how the world wide web works, etc.



There are a lot of problems/challenges I encountered, some of these are having too much time on using my gadgets, getting distracted on a lot of things, like playing online games with my friend, spending too much time on playing with my pets and more. I was also having a hard time on how to manage my time properly, but my time management is slowly improving each day.

 

I told myself that I would make good use of my time. I will only use my gadgets for my assignments/tasks;

if I want to use my phone for other purposes, such as watching movies or playing games, I will do it during my free time.

 


Moving on, I will do my very best to study effectively and manage my time wisely since it’s only the beginning. I will also ask the guidance of my teachers and ask help from my family and friends who are knowledgeable about the task/s at hand. And most of all, I will pray to our good Lord for wisdom and understanding. I'll also pray to the Lord that this pandemic will stop soon so that face-to-face sessions may resume, because it's more fun to study in person.

 





References: 

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*t-tjPBb9m6YDhRdn3wKGSg.jpeg

https://cdn.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/assets/time-management.jpg

 

Comments

  1. TRUE, studying is really important even if we are in the middle of pandemic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY TWO CENTS ON YOUR SIX-YEAR TERM OUR DEAR PRESIDENT DUTERTE

A HOLIDAY SEASON CANNOT BE GUTTED BY THE PANDEMIC

A TIMID SOUL