A TIMID SOUL

 My name is Gwyneth Selwyn Timbreza. I am a Grade 10 student at Ilocos Sur National Highschool. My birthday is November 08, 2005 and I was born and raised at Tamag, Vigan City. My parents are Mr. Lawrence Glenn Timbreza and Mrs. Joanne Timbreza. I have two older brothers named Nick and Kent, and I am going to tell you something about myself…


I was a shy person back in kindergarten to elementary. The only person I spoke to was my cousin, I had trouble socializing at the time. I never wanted to participate in class activities because I was afraid of making mistakes. I have many goals in life and I knew that I would never achieve them If I am not very social. I tried gaining confidence by trying to start a conversation with a person from my class. Each day I kept practicing by talking to my classmates. Eventually, I started to feel comfortable with the people around me. I have a group of friends; they were very kind and even volunteered to help me overcome my timidity. They always support me, especially when I am feeling anxious. Day by day, I started not worrying too much and continued on living my life and doing my best in order to achieve my dreams.


I am happy about being who I am. I might not be perfect just like anybody else. I am a human being and often make mistakes. I will do whatever it takes within my ability to make my parents proud, and I am going to achieve my goals with determination and a smile on my face.




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your posts/blog, you always have a sense of humor. It's a lot of pleasure to read and understand! It's chock-full of brilliant ideas. I truly like your approach, and I appreciate reading your writings because they provide me with so much important knowledge and value on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so relatable and fun to read! I'm glad you slowly came out of your shell and became more of a social person. Just so you know, you are actually one of the happiest people to be with, you try to keep everyone smiling when you're around. We'll be here to support you! I'm so happy that you are my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY TWO CENTS ON YOUR SIX-YEAR TERM OUR DEAR PRESIDENT DUTERTE

A HOLIDAY SEASON CANNOT BE GUTTED BY THE PANDEMIC